- Canoeing- On Thursday June 22, 2017 we went to Wilson bay and went canoeing. while we were there we also went out on the boat and took samples and did water chemistry to test for nitrates, phosphates and other various nutrients in the water.
- Going to the inter-coastal waterway- On Tuesday June 20, 2017 we traveled to the inter-coastal waterway on Camp Lejeune. It was fun to travel through the mud and try not to get stuck before taking samples in the water.
- Traveling to the word application Lily Pond- On Monday June 19, 2017 we traveled to the land application Lily Pond and put on the waders and went in for samples and to view organisms.
- Viewing tree specimens- On Monday June 19, 2017 we traveled to the Land Application Pine Forest. Here we viewed different types of pine trees including the Pinus taeda (Loblolly Pine) this gave us insight into how fire can help an ecosystem thrive.
- Playing Wiffleball- On Monday June 19, 2017 we traveled to the Sturgeon City Hq and did a team building activity. This activity was Wiffleball. While i did not do so good on the batting whenever i pitched i struck at least three people out. This wound up being a really fun activity and did in fact improve our team collaboration.